Location: Gold Coast
Company: Private Advertiser
$65,000 – $74,999
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced and passionate Executive Assistant to join our team, and form part of our rapidly growing business within the medical industry.
As a vibrant, forward-thinking company, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to contribute, and make a real impact on our operations on a day-to-day basis.
You will be an integral part of the team which has a supportive and highly motivated internal culture that pushes you to succeed. Bringing a can-do attitude and organizational skills, you’ll work closely with the leadership team to support the overarching business strategy and objectives.
Based on the sunny Gold Coast, we offer a supportive and engaged team culture and a company vision that you can be proud of.
You are a self driven Executive Assistant with experience in providing high level confidential executive support to Executives. You are highly organized, and demonstrate attention to detail in your work, with exceptional time management skills.
You are results orientated, passionate and have high energy. You are a critical thinker and a great communicator. You have true honesty, integrity, and transparency. You use initiative and are pro-active. You wear our brand on the inside out. You show authentic accountability and prevent problems before you have to solve them. You have good time management skills, you value accuracy over speed, and you are a cherished team player.
Things that will set you up for success
- Experience directly supporting a CEO/Executive
- High level of professionalism with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Ability to take initiative and show good judgement
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, databases and information management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in preparation and minute taking for executive meetings
- Experience in drafting communication and reports on behalf of a CEO or equivalent
- Event co-ordination skills
- Experience with data and records management
- Legal / financial background is highly regarded but not required
- Live and work in the Gold Coast
- Rare opportunity to work in one of the world’s fastest growing industries
- Work directly with leadership team and directors
- Industry pioneers and current leaders
- Cool work stories – changing the lives of our patients; helping people heal naturally
- Professional development opportunities
- Young, supportive, vibrant and ambitious team
- Fun work events
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next challenge, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply through Seek with your resume and cover letter detailing what makes you a great fit for this position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.