Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will involve assisting the Group Executives by providing quality and timely administration support while contributing to the efficiency of our business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Calendar, diary, and email distribution management for the Group Executives
- Administration of IT user forms (new joiners and exiting members)
- Acting as a point of contact between the Group Executives and internal colleagues/external stakeholders, and fostering strong relationships to manage this effectively
- Manage approvals and workflow for Group Executive on daily basis
- Coordinate meetings for the Group Executive Member Engagement and people leaders in the respective business units, including preparation of papers/documentation, agenda etc
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Other administrative tasks as related to the teams
- Assisting with the drafting and management of communications, presentations, and reports.
- Document management â€“ proofreading, formatting, and other document management as required
- Minimum 5yrs experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Ability to plan, implement and manage own workload
- Demonstrated experience in diary management
- Board paper gathering paperwork – setting up meeting
- Proficiency in event coordination and/or management
- Significant experience in administration and project coordination
We are a professional membership body supporting 128 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members.â€¯We employ over 450 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. Our future-focused strategy is focused on building world class membership experience, enhancing our brand and influence, having a sustainable profession and professional body, digital transformation and creating a culture of Difference Makers.
WHATâ€™S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.â€¯ We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply select APPLY NOW and submit your application today.
Chartered Accountants ANZ is taking practical action to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, members, guests, suppliers, and contractors by following COVID Safety Management Plan.
Our current flexible work involves at least 2 days in the office for team interaction.