Our client is a well respected, long-standing, family run business operating across the hospitality, property and wholesale sectors. Through continued growth and expansion into new markets, the executive team now requires the expertise of an Executive Assistant to help manage their day-to-day operations and also assist on key projects.
You will be taking on the role of Executive Assistant, assisting two senior executives (director and general manager).
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing the busy, dynamic diaries of the executives, coordinating meetings directly with stakeholders
- Managing their inboxes, triaging emails and raising urgent requirements
- Assisting on key projects and initiatives for the organisation. Tracking their progress, conducting research, actioning items or following up with suppliers and stakeholders
- Sitting in on executive meetings, setting agendas and action items
- Assisting with events, including planning and execution
- Drafting documentation, presentations and other correspondence
- Have demonstrated Executive Assistant experience
- Fluent in both English and Chinese Mandarin speaking is preferred
- Experience with project coordination or management would be advantageous
- Possess exceptional organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail across all tasks and documentation
- High-level computer skills and literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office products and Video Conferencing platforms
What’s on offer
A busy and dynamic but rewarding role based in Melbourne’s CBD, only moments away from public transport. As a newly created role, you’ll be able to bring in your fresh ideas and suggestions to an exciting and broad business while getting exposure to different markets and projects. On offer is a salary base of $82,500 package (base and superannuation).
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Justin Curreen-Harris or Barry Vienet from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7302.