Estimator – Civil/Mining Works
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: EASTERN GURUMA
Eastern Guruma – Diversity through Inclusion
Eastern Guruma is a civil & mining contractor providing earthworks, construction, plant & equipment and labour services to the mining, government, civil construction & facility management sectors. 100% owned by members of the traditional owner group, we are focused on engaging ethnicity & delivering diversity across our business and we would like you to join us on our journey.
As we grow we are building a great team of skilled, valued and diverse people who are working together to deliver great results.
Now, we are in need of a suitably experienced Estimator to join our head office team based in Piccadilly Square Perth.
If you’re an Estimator experienced in the Civil/Mining sector then you know what your job entails & you know the tools you need in your set of skills to be able to achieve success. So instead, let me tell you what we can offer you.
What we offer you:
- A truly inclusive, high functioning and supportive team environment.
- A fun and productive work environment where you will never feel like a number.
- The chance to work with a company that is growing in a strong, sustainable way and maintaining their Ethical standards throughout the process.
- Excellent professional development opportunities – continuous improvement doesn’t come from processes, it comes from our people.
- The opportunity to work somewhere you really feel listened to, respected & valued.
- Fair and equitable remuneration.
So if you are interested in joining a progressive, inclusive, diverse and growing company click apply below or pop your resume to [email protected]
Alternatively for a confidential discussion fell free to call Cass on 0457 627 011.
Please Note: We require selected candidates to complete a pre-employment medical prior to commencement & only those with full Australian working rights will be considered.