Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Arcadia Global
$50,000 – $69,999
Arcadia is a national leader in providing Solar Shading, Louvres, Acoustics, and Natural Ventilation. Our dynamic company provides a full service of design, manufacture, supply, project management, installation, and commissioning. We work with architects, designers, engineers, builders, and roofing contractors Nationally.
We are currently seeking a construction industry professional who is keen to fill an Estimator role. We are open to the following candidate;
- Those who may have recently completed construction/architecture at University
- Those who have had limited estimating experience but are familiar with the Construction/Architectural industry
- The new recruit will be required to support and liaise with the Sales Estimating team to carry out the following activities in accordance with company policy and procedures:
- Receive and upload all new sales documents into the software
- Document control of drawings, including download & print
- Accurate take-off/quantity survey of the relevant scope of works relating to Arcadias product range by reviewing drawings & specification
- Enter all product scope into product costing software for final estimating
- Set out information in a format to enable the Sales Team to review and reprice the works efficiently.
- Review & plan workload to meet weekly targets to ensure the Sales team has information to submit pricing on time to clients
- Make proactive calls as directed to request additional drawings & info from clients/builders/architects
- Sales database control & updates
- Organise drawings and compilation of specifications
- Adhere to and comply with Arcadia policy and procedures at all times.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Currently Living Australia
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings
- To be detailed orientated
- Fast computing skills
- Strong excel skills
- Punctual and organised
- Amazing communication skills
- A degree in Architecture or Construction Management is preferred.