Environmental Services Assistant (Cleaner)
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: St John of God Health Care Inc
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest Catholic providers of health care services in Australia. We operate 24 facilities comprising more than 3,400 hospital beds in Australia, as well as home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs.
St John of God Frankston Hospital is a private hospital providing specialist inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care consisting of neurological, orthopedics, cardiac and reconditioning programs.
We have opportunities available for motivated Environmental Service Assistants to join our team on a casual basis.
You will ensure our hospital is cleaned and maintained to quality standards whilst maintaining a safe and private environment for patients and clients, contributing to their comfort needs.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and efficient team who provide an excellent standard of customer and cleaning services throughout the hospital.
If you are energetic and team orientated with previous experience in a hospital or health services environment and have flexibility to work across a range of shifts, including weekends, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care
- Knowledge of basic cleanliness and hygiene standards
- An understanding of and commitment to Quality Improvement
- Physically fit, with the ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
- Knowledge of manual handling techniques
- Flexibility to carry out duties in all parts of the Hospital relevant to this position
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment
We can offer you the following:
- Salary packaging options
- A welcoming and supportive culture
- Dynamic multidisciplinary team
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
All caregivers employed by St John of God Healthcare are required to be vaccinated from Covid-19 in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Enquiries: Marie DuCane
Ph: (03) 9788 3312
Applications Close: 30/11/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.