Enrolled/Registered Nurse – Aged Care Innovative Role – Braeside / South east
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Organization: Dr Me t/a Access Telehealth
Join a company that is really making a difference into the lives of elderly residents. We are Australia’s leading Telehealth provider and are enormously proud to support elderly Australians nationwide with access to technology and leading medical practitioners. Our passionate team are looking to expand along with our services. We are committed to providing superior medical care to elderly Australians and are looking for motivated and dynamic people to help grow this very exciting business. Our Access Aged Care team are providing co-managed primary care services to residents in Aged Care facilities throughout Australia.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Director of Nursing, this is a great opportunity to join our growing organisation in a newly created position focused on optimising health outcomes for our customers.
This will be achieved through providing clinical management and coordination for our clients and partnering residential aged care facilities. The role is for a motivated and passionate individual that can work well in an autonomous role and appreciate the freedom and flexibility in this role that will be based from participating Aged Care facilities with work from home where applicable. Regular travel to partnering homes to facilitate clinical review will be required. The position is advertised for Braeside / South East Suburbs, but travel to other areas may be required.
The Enrolled or Registered nurse will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure efficient and high quality service delivery coordinating the clinical team with the support of the Director of Nursing and administration team. The successful applicant will also be required to support the model by conducting business development to grow the resident base. You should be confident in the use of computers and telehealth experience is preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Great career opportunities in a leading health organisation
- Opportunity to be a part of a completely new model of medical care
- Values based organisation, focussing on our people
- Access to Smart technology including laptop, iPad and phone
- Rewarding, friendly work environment
- Full time role – Saturday mornings may be included
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bachelor or Diploma of Nursing
- Experience working in service environments that require a high degree of problem solving and professional collaboration
- Demonstrated skills and capability to use IT systems and software to document customer needs, service provision and communicate effectively with other staff members and stakeholders.
- Hold AHPRA Nursing Registration at all times while employed
- Aged Care experience. Leadership experience preferred but not essential
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle
- Police check and Working with Children’s check
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role ensuring customers’ individual health needs are met
- Proven organisation and time management skills and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels demonstrating your excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Aged Care experience and an understanding of the clinical scope required
- Knowledge of person-centred care