Enquiry to Admissions Specialist
Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Company: Mercy Health
Salary Packaging, Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
Support Services – Hughesdale
Permanent Full Time
Summary of the role:
Mercy Aged and Community Services is very excited to be launching a new Enquiry to Admission Team. We are looking for great customer service specialists who can assist our new clients with their journey into Mercy’s Home Care, Seniors Living and Residential Aged Care services.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience in Residential Aged Care, Seniors living or Home Care (preferred)
- Experience in customer service
- Team player who is enthusiastic, ambitious, innovating, energetic, honest, committed, hardworking and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills over the video / phone with a focus on building client relationships
- Have a current Police Check
- Excellent interpersonal/ relationship building skills
- Computer literacy to operate Microsoft Office suite at a proficient level and CRM software
- Excellent communication skills – be able to communicate with others in an engaging, empathetic, people-focused way. The ability to share pertinent information in both verbal and written form is important, active listening is also a critical
- Enthusiastic and positive mental attitudes and can-do attitude is a must
- Customer Centric – keeping the needs of the customer front and centre
- Teamwork – Cooperate effectively with the team and work collaboratively to achieve work plan and goals.
- Ability to self-manage the daily responsibilities of the role and to work with limited directed
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women’s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
Mercy Health is committed to the safety of all children and vulnerable people across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of children and vulnerable people and have a zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ With a values based culture, Mercy Health offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health – our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check. Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
If you have any questions or require any adjustments to ensure a fair and equitable interview and selection process please contact us on the details below.
- Josh Wonder
- [email protected]
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Applications Close: 01/10/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.