Emergency Services Officer
Job Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Employer: SETS Enterprises Pty Ltd
Since 1998, SETS Enterprises has proudly flown the flag as a leading provider of safety and emergency training, personnel and equipment in Australia and overseas.
Our mission is simple â€“ to ensure worksites across Australia and overseas are ready for any emergency situation that arises. Through providing the highest quality emergency response training, personnel and equipment, we provide workers with the knowledge and skills to confidently act without hesitation.
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE:
* Must be WA based
* Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) or equivalent/ higher
* Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (or working towards)
* Certificate IV Training and Assessment
* Certificate II in Security Operations
* Current Western Australian Security Licence
* Medium Rigid (MR) driversâ€™ licence
* Minimum 12 months industry experience
HIGHLY DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
* Authorised Drug Collection Officer
* Gas Test Atmospheres
* Work Safely at Heights
* Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
* Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
* Maritime Security Guard Awareness Training
* Drive Vehicles Under Operational Conditions (PUAVEH001B)
WHY JOIN THE SETS TEAM:
We are a family run business and we all take pride in the high level of customer service and values we uphold. When joining the SETS team you will have the benefit of flexible work arrangements and a family friendly business.
Please note, you must be eligible to work in Australia and currently residing in Western Australia to apply for this role. Short-listed applicants will be contacted.