Electrician – Smart Metering
Job Location: Sydney
Employer: Zoom Recruitment
- Permanent Position
- ASX Listed Australian Company
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Loads of employee benefits!
Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading Australian technical services contracting company that provides strategic advice, design, operations and maintenance services within telecommunications networks and related technologies. They are committed to providing their clients with innovative and flexible solutions and a culture which promotes continuous improvement. As a people business they are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
A position currently exists for an experienced and licensed electrician to work within the companies smart metering and electrical services team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will possess Metering Installation experience and relevant technical knowledge.
Responsibilities may include:
- Meter installation, exchange, testing and other associated data recording activities
- Managing jobs and completing quality work as assigned by the client
- Liaising with customers and providing strong levels of professionalism and customer service
- Complying with health and safety procedures to promote a safe work environment.
- Trade qualifications as an Electrician with a current NSW electrical licence
- Previous training and experience in Smart Metering
- A strong working knowledge of the NSW metering industry
- Ideally ASP authorized in multiple NSW networks
- NSW Drivers Licence
- OH&S Whitecard
- Ability to work autonomously and within a broader team environment
- Reliable, punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Willingness to provide or undertake Criminal History check
- A competitive salary package
- Company vehicle
- Iphone / IPad and tooling
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reward and Recognition program
- Health & Wellbeing program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- A professional and progressive culture
If you you possess the relevant experience to succeed in this position and would like to apply, please click on ‘APPLY NOW’ or otherwise please submit your resume to: [email protected] or call Adam on P: 02 8834 1500
ONLY PERMANENT AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS NEED APPLY