Company: Clean Machine
$60,000 – $79,999
About the business and the role
- Leader in Commerical/ Industrial Cleaning Equipment Systems.
- New business venture with Worldwide industry leader.
- Dedicated teams in Service, Fabrication, Projects, Sales.
- Industries supported; Transportation, Food & Wine, Plumbing, Industrial Cleaning.
- Dedicated Electrician working within team to complete installation works and ongoing maintenance.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with major installation works, program PLC systems, Commissioning.
- Some travel involved intrastate and interstate, normal working regime Monday to Friday 8am to 16.30.
- Ownership of jobs from start to completion, ongoing support and assistance with sales.
- Support service team with electrical and PLC issues
Skills and experience
- A Class electrician.
- Understanding of PLC systems and sensor technology preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Presentation skills, sound basic knowledge of programs such as Word, Excel.
- Sound Mechanical knowledge, understanding, ability to work within a team and alone.
Job benefits and perks
- Once training is completed fully serviced works vehicle supplied.
- Family like atmosphere and work ethic.
- Chance to join our business growth and grow alongside us.
- No two days are the same, large learning cycle in growing industry.
- Competitive salary against industry standard.