Electrician (Afternoon shift)
Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Kerry Ingredients
About the business
Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world’s top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping to deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialisation.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
- Plant and Equipment Maintenance: Carry out general and routine maintenance on plant and equipment on site. Submit jobs for inclusion onto the Maintenance schedule.
- Quality Management and Techniques: Ensure that total quality management and quality techniques are understood and applied.
- Engineering Stores: Ensure that stock taken out of the Engineering stores is logged against the work orders. Liaise with the workshop supervisor with regards to the recording of depleted engineering stock.
- General Engineering Housekeeping: Ensure housekeeping is performed in the engineering work environment and the plant room.
- Project related tasks: Responsible for installation and project work.
- Technical support and advice: Provide input into upgrading, modifying and improvements to plant and machinery.
- Document control: Ensure all legislative documentation is maintained and updated.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 3 – 5 years related work experience in food manufacturing or related production industry
- Must have Queensland recognized electrical licence as an Electrical Fitter/Mechanic – Class 8
- Proven Pneumatics fault finding skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable to work afternoon shift (2pm – 10pm)
- A good communicator who can build strong relationships and is able to challenge the process to strive for continuous improvement
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to tackle complex issues and work to tight deadlines to achieve desired outcomes