Job Location: South West Coast VIC
Employer: Metricon Homes
Metricon Homes, Australiaâ€™s largest home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service, and award-winning living solutions for Australian families.
Studio M is Metriconâ€™s inspiration and design centre. You will provide knowledge and solutions to your customers to make their selections for their lighting, data, power, security and home automation effortless.
Based in our beautiful new Studio M opening in 2022 in Geelong.
Reporting to the Senior Office Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding our customers through the home personalisation and selection process, including power and data, lighting, security and home automation;
- Maintaining a comprehensive and detailed knowledge of a wide range of product features and benefits, you will guide our customers through the home personalisation and selection process, whilst exceeding customer satisfaction and sales targets;
- Develop effective relationships with key supply partners and actively promote their products, as well as provide accurate, timely and detailed paperwork through to the Customer and Operations team; and
- Fostering a positive and focused culture where customer service and teamwork is paramount, you will work effectively within a team and help create a positive culture with a strong desire for success.
Metricon will offer you:
- Beautifully designed Metricon workspace & supportive culture to love where you work
- A competitive salary
- Generous housing discounts on our award-winning homes
- Metricon offer employees ongoing training and support with opportunities in career development
- A revolutionary new studio M opening in 2022
The successful candidate will have:
- Sales experience with retail / large purchases ideally within electrical
- Qualifications within this field
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Previous experience working with direct consumers and enjoy working with a diverse customer base
- Building industry knowledge or a strong passion for new homes
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong PC skills, in particular Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and POS Systems
- A positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a close knit team
- An enthusiastic and results driven approach.
Cut and paste this link into your browser to take a virtual tour of our Studio M in Geelong: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=hH5s8Fndaci&brand=0&help=1&wts=1&ts=1
This role requires a national police check to be undertaken.