Job Location: Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
Employer: Skill Hire WA
ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIPS – HIRING NOW!
We have Electrical Apprenticeship opportunities working on various domestic and large commercial projects in Geraldton.
Ideally, you have completed an Electrotechnology pre-apprenticeship in 2021, have been working as laborer or T/A and are looking to start an apprenticeship, or are currently signed into an Electrical Apprenticeship and looking for change.
As an apprentice with Skill Hire;
- Online and automated payroll systems, with weekly pay runs
- Competency based wage progression, that allows you to change years and supports early completions based upon competency achievement
- Recognition of Pre-Apprenticeships; spend 9months as a first-year apprentice not 12!
- Forget your TAFE/Training Fee’s – We pay them before you get there.
- Job security – If work dries up we can place you with another host employer.
- Training monitoring and supports, that ensure you are able to achieve.
- Build a strong work-life balance while you focus on your apprenticeship and training – You will receive dedicated support from Skill Development Consultants to help you achieve and succeed
- Know your health and safety at work is looked after – with regular OHS assessments on all host employers, site visits and OHS inductions available to apprentices
Submit your resume via SEEK, or by emailing [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.