ECT – Early Childhood Teacher
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Employer: Hoppers Crossing Montessori Centre
Early Childhood Teacher / Kindergarten Teacher
Hoppers Crossing Montessori Childcare Centre is seeking an appropriately qualified, highly skilled, Early Childhood Teacher for our Kindergarten room
We offer attractive remuneration and great working conditions. This is a full-time position.
Purpose of the Role
We provide a creative, safe and nurturing environment that enhances each childâ€™s curiosity and natural desire to learn. This inspirational atmosphere celebrates the importance of play and encourages children to discover, question, create and to investigate possibilities about themselves and their world.
Our Centre offers a stimulating, interactive and nurturing learning environment, which encourages each child to reach their full potential. If you have previous knowledge and experience implementing this approach and incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework into your program we look forward to receiving your application.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to team work is essential as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills when working with families, children and staff members
- Foster and inspire different approaches to stimulate a love of learning
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the necessary systems to ensure alignment with the National Quality Standards for Early Childhood Education and Care and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Promote excellence and cater for the needs of students to be both challenged and supported
- Develop learning opportunities that are inclusive and engaging for each child so that individual learning plans and outcomes are achieved
- Establish and maintain a learning environment both indoors and outdoors that is stimulating and provides a wide range of resources and materials that the children can utilize to develop individual and group projects
- VIT Teacher registration
- A Degree in Early Childhood Education or Teaching qualification as approved by the Australian Childrenâ€™s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- A diploma in Montessori will be an added advantage
We hold childrenâ€™s safety in high regard and will be conducting thorough reference checks. The successful applicant will be required to produce 100 points of identification documentation prior to commencing with the Company.
Intending applicants are invited to submit a full curriculum vitae with the names of three referees.
Hoppers Crossing Montessori Centre
483 Sayers Road, Hoppers Crossing 3029