Early Childhood Teacher
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: G8 Education
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
At Great Beginnings Marsden Park, we are passionate about fostering encouragement and kindness! We are a 124 place Centre which provides quality programs in line with the new Early Learning Years Framework as well as a nurturing and engaging environment for our children to grow and develop. Our teaching philosophy is inclusivity for all children. We currently have a wonderful opportunity working 38 hours per for an experienced, fully registered Early Childhood Teacher.
At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
- Our year long CPD accredited â€˜Teaching for Tomorrowâ€™ development program delivered by Semann & Slattery designed to enrich your practice
- Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
- Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
- VIT Mentor Program for our Provisional Teachers
For more information or photos of the Centre please visit: Great Beginnings Marsden Park
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacherâ€™s Registration or eligible to apply
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited â€˜Teaching for Tomorrowâ€™ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- 50 hours of NESA approved training available
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e., 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8â€™s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education’s benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
How to apply:
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at [email protected]
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.