Early Childhood Teacher | C&K Yuingi Community Childcare
Job Location: Brisbane Western Suburbs & Ipswich
Employer: C&K Association
The Childcare and Kindergarten Association Limited (C&K) is a not-for-profit early childhood provider with nearly 350 early childhood education and care services located across Queensland. C&K acknowledges that each child and family have unique early education and care requirements and so we provide a range of different programs including childcare, kindergarten, outside school hours’ care and integrated services.
About the opportunity
C&K Yuingi Community Childcare is a unique centre that caters for up to 70 children across 5 learning spaces. Our Centre is now looking for an Early Childhood Teacher who is passionate about working alongside two assistants and 22 children in the Amarco (Pre-Kindy) room. When joining our Centre, you will contribute to a team that values open communication, sees children as competent and capable learners.
You will be working on a permanent full-time 38 hours per week. Set shift 8.00am to 4:45pm.
An experienced Early Childhood Teacher, you will be energetic, fun, passionate and committed to supporting and guiding childrenâ€™s learning and development. You will have the following:
- Early Childhood Teachers: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent (recognised by ACECQA as an early childhood teaching qualification) OR Bachelor of Primary Teaching with approved diploma level qualification or enrolled and studying toward
- Experience in implementing and delivering a Kindergarten program
- Knowledge of National Quality Framework and Standards (“NQF” and “NQS”), the Early Years Learning Framework (“EYLF”)
- Current First Aid, CPR and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification
- Hold or willing to obtain a paid Blue Card or Exemption Card
- Passion for creating and delivering a simulating learning environment
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Skilled with documenting observations of children’s behaviour and development, in the form of learning stories
C&K offers a number of benefits to its employees including:
- Above award wages
- Learning and development opportunities
- Additional non-contact time
- Discounted fees to study with the C&K College of Early Childhood
- Salary packaging options
- Priority access to C&K childcare and kindergarten services
- Return to work support
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
All C&K employees are required to undergo background checks which includes a police check.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. C&K reserve the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.â€¯
If this sounds like you, apply now!