Early Childhood Teacher
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Affinity Education Group
Competitive Rates + Professional Development
“Many opportunities for professional growth through this wonderful company and they are supportive in helping you to reach your full potential!”
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning Edgewater! We’re a busy vibrant child care centre offering 52 places. What makes us special? Our centre utilises the unique Lifelong Learning approach developed by Affinity Education Group which perfectly supports the Early Years Learning Framework. We strive to promote a child-driven approach to early learning that fosters individuality!
Find out more about our centre by Google searching our centre name where youâ€™ll find our website and Facebook page!
- A Permanent position (Mon-Fri, 37.5 – 38 hours per week) working for Australiaâ€™s fastest-growing child care group
- 30% discount on childcare fees
- Competitive payrate!
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development
- Option for additional PAID leave + annual bonus!*
- ECT Connect membership â€“ Affinityâ€™s national Early Childhood Teacher network made up of 160 centres
- Incentive program – earn brand new resources for your centre
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Opportunity for studying ECTs to gain partial scholarship (if applicable)
- Motivate and lead a team of educators in the Kindy room
- Develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led enquiries, connections to our local primary school and positive experiences within our community.
- Design, implement and evaluate educational programs for our children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child.
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
You Already Have:
- An Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification (or currently studying with 50% completion minimum)
- Relevant teachersâ€™ registration
- A current Working with Childrenâ€™s Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isnâ€™t just about what we do for children, itâ€™s about what we do for our team, too. We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine â€“ so we can deliver the best in early education!
MAKE YOUR MOVE – Apply now!