E-Commerce & Marketplace Coordinator
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Rollie Nation is a fast-growing independent Australian footwear brand. We have a clear vision of delivering best in class digital experiences for our customers and are looking for spirited thinkers and do-ers who never settle for the ordinary to help us realise this vision.
About the role
The E-Commerce & Marketplace Coordinator is an exciting new role that will be an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motived self-starter to begin or continue their career in fashion and digital commerce.
The role is to support our expanding e-commerce site as well as to manage and grow our marketplaces network. You will work closely with the Head of E-Commerce to achieve sales targets, manage website campaigns & content, website merchandising & personalisation and work on various digital projects to achieve best in class digital strategy.
The day to day:
- Implement online promotions and website product merchandising in line with weekly campaign initiatives across website & eDMs with a conversion focus
- Set up, manage and maintain products on the website
- Plan for and arrange product images for website and marketplaces.
- Work with copywriter to add detailed descriptions to product pages on the website and marketplaces that aid the customer journey
- Liaise with the inventory manager to ensure stock availability and replenishment
- Audit the website regularly for any bugs/errors and customer experience improvements
- Manage product order on collection pages of the website
- Work with digital designer to regularly update website content and on-site personalisation content
- Manage and maintain connected website apps
- Plan monthly product mix for each marketplaces and set up, manage and maintain products on all marketplaces
- Outreach and secure new marketplaces that align with sales strategy
You will also be responsible for reporting & providing insights on key performance KPIs.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be degree or vocationally qualified in marketing, e-commerce or similar.
- Be able to demonstrate strong systems skills/knowledge. Familiarity with Shopify or Apparel Magic is highly desirable, however demonstrated ability with other systems/ERP/platforms and the MS suite of products (eg Excel) will also be favourably regarded.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be very organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Be flexible and solution oriented, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Enjoy working in an open, energetic office
- Experience working in similar e-commerce environments will be considered very favourably
The successful candidate will be provided with product and system training.
What we can offer:
At Rollie, we are an energetic and happy bunch that strives for excellence. We share certain beliefs on how we work and how we play. If these resonate with you, we want to hear from you!
- Pursue Extraordinary – wow our customers, do the unexpected. Whether it’s lightning fast delivery or shoes so light that customers think the shoe box is empty. The sky’s the limit.
- Be Creative & Resourceful – challenge yourself and your peers to be clever not expensive. Strive for excellence, take smart risks and most importantly, take pride in the work you do.
- Collaborate Openly & Honestly – when we work together we can do great things. We believe that people are capable of doing extraordinary things and we empower and uplift each other to unlock the extraordinary in others.
- We are for Diversity and Inclusion – We believe that representation matters and it begins with the team and that having diverse voices in the room creates magic.
- Cultivate Community – Community is at the heart of Rollie. That’s why we are the Rollie Nation. We care for each other and have genuine love for our customers, suppliers, staff and collaborators.
Please note that we will consider both full time and part-time (min 3 days per week) candidates. Based in Southbank Melbourne.
Applications should include a cover letter, current CV and whether you are applying on a full time or part-time (min 3 days per week) basis.