Dynamics 365 Developer / Consultant
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the companyâ€™s culture. This company has become a destination of choice for the very best candidates, particularly if innovation is part of their DNA.
Working as part of an experienced and trusted team the D365 Consultant will assist with delivering medium-large D365 projects, contribute to presales initiatives and drive a high-performance culture.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as a design authority on technical issues within the practice
- Work across multiple projects to ensure best practice, quality, and consistency
- Exposure across the design, development, configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions.
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
- Provide excellent customer and team engagement through presales and project cycles.
- Lead and develop junior technical consultants/developers
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following technical experience:
- A desire to initiate and drive transformational change with clients and internal teams
- Hands-on consulting across functional, design and architecture domains with Dynamics 365/CRM and broader Power Platform.Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery methods.
- Previous system integration experience
- Exposure to application modernisation and data migration projects
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure certification preferred
- Building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions on both online and on-premise environments
- Prior experience of working in Agile Scrum environment is beneficial
Whatâ€™s on offer?
An attractive salary package and annual bonus. Flexible hybrid work arrangements. World class leadership and mentoring program. Access to Australiaâ€™s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.