Duty Manager – Venue
Job Location: Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
Employer: Phillip Island RSL
$65,000 – $69,999 plus Super
The Phillip Island RSL is offering an exciting and rare opportunity to become a senior member of our team. The successful applicant will be available to work nights and weekends and have management experience in Hospitality. The Phillip Island RSL is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, customer focused individual who is capable of leading a strong team environment. If you are a current Duty Manager or looking to become a Duty Manager and advance your career, this is the position for you.
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Experience in all areas of the Club/Hospitality industry.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong Organisational, Motivational & Conflict Resolution Skills.
- RSA, RSG, TAB certificates required or be obtained
- Gaming Industry Employee Licence or ability to obtain
- Be available to work flexible hours across 7 days.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, analytical and reporting skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Experience in all aspects of industry compliance and legislation.
- Computer literacy.
- Demonstrated experience in food service, bar and gaming operations.
- Drive to promote motivation and a positive workplace culture across all team members.
This is a Full Time position, only short listed applications will be contacted.
Accommodation can be supplied on a temporary or subsidised basis for the successful candidate. Neg. We are looking for genuine hospitality people!!
Quick start is an advantage.
Please forward resumes including a cover letter to:
PO Box 503
Cowes Vic 3922