Dump Truck Operators – Production
Job Location: Perth
Employer: C.E.M. Alliance
Attractive rates +Super paid on all hours worked!
Immediate commencement available for experienced Production Dump Truck Operators, FIFO from Perth.
Successful applicants will be offered industry competitive rates with a choice of even time 2:2 rosters or traditional 2:1 rosters. Various mine site locations available throughout the Goldfields and Pilbara regions working with Iron Ore, Gold, Lithium or Nickel.
Experience needed by you to be successful:
- Experience operating either CAT 777, 785, 789, 793 or Komatsu 730, 830, 930
- Have been loaded underneath Excavators, Loaders and or Face Shovels.
- Experienced utilising modular systems such as Wenco & Mine Star and or manual paper loads for navigation around the mine and calculating production tonnes.
- Competent knowledge across onsite safety procedures (Isolation procedures, pre starts, JHAâ€™s) applicable to DTOâ€™s.
- Proven work history, working long rosters and hours (up to 13 per day)
Benefits and Essential Criteria:
- Ongoing positions, temp to perm contracts available.
- Flat rates with super paid on all hours worked.
- Potential to grow and move onto other machines.
- National Police Clearance (desirable).
- Must be able to provide Minimum of 2 contactable work referees.
- Ability to pass Pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen.
Short listing will commence immediately. Please follow the seek prompts and submit your resume ASAP. All applications are viewed and responded to on a case-by-case basis.
Priority response to applicants who complete C.E.M. Alliance online application process