Drill Fitter & HD Fitters | TOP RATES PAID | Choose your roster!
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Organization: Diesel Brothers Contracting Pty Ltd
$75 – $84.99 per hour
These roles are for experienced Drill Fitters and HD Fitters wanting to gain the experience within the drilling industry.
Responsible for major component repairs, pre-scheduled equipment overhauls, breakdowns and diagnostics on fleets of Caterpillar (Terex) / Sandvik & Atlas Copco machines. These roles are based on flexible rosters across mine sites all over Western Australia.
Diesel Brothers Contracting are looking for experienced Drill Fitters & HD Fitters for ongoing rostered work throughout the Pilbara, Goldfields and South East regions.
**Sub-Contractors encouraged to apply**
**Trade Upgrade opportunities for the right candidate**
- TOP RATES! $75 to $85.00 Per Hour FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- DIDO or FIFO, Rosters from 2/1, 2/2, and 8/6
- Field service ute supplied
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Opportunities for career development
- Salary Sacrifice for interstate flights
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Experience working on Epiroc & Sandvik Drills
- Experience on CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi equipment desirable
- Demonstrated commitment towards safety
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test
- Must provide a National Police Clearance
- High Risk License desirable
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic fast paced growing company, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.