Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Lazco Refrigeration
Lazco refrigeration is an experienced, innovative and highly respected manufacturer of bespoke commercial and marine-grade refrigeration and sheet metal products. Lazco aims to provide effective HVAC mechanical solutions for the different challenges our clients face. We provide ongoing support to our customers. At Lazco you will be part of our young energetic, passionate and supportive team that is recognized and rewarded for the success of the business. We are a family-based company that is committed to supporting continuous career development with ongoing training and mentorship.
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualification in Civil, Structural or Electrical /Drafting and Building Design (Diploma in Drafting or Engineering) Drafting Diploma, Engineering Diploma or HVAC Diploma
- Competence in the use of Solid works drafting program
- Experience in HVAC and Refrigeration would be beneficial to the role
- Experience in interpreting architectural and engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with Australian building codes and practices.
- Competence in the use of Windows OS including Microsoft Office, CNC or DXF file production and processing
- We are looking for a highly motivated, achievement-oriented and innovative professional with extensive planning and organizational skills to deliver effective solutions.1-2 years in a similar role and newly qualified applicants will be considered for this role.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will prepare structural and electrical design drawings for projects to a high level of accuracy whilst adhering to project timeframes and client expectations.
- You will apply all relevant HVAC Refrigeration codes, standards, specifications and company standards and procedures to all work.
- You will interpret Client Shop Plans or Architectural Design drawings and use our Solidworks Program to design Refrigerated cabinets, Cool Rooms, Stainless Steel Products, shop layouts.
- You will prepare all relevant documentation for supply, manufacture and costing lists
- The successful applicant will be part of a young friendly team working in an office located in Osborne Park with Free Parking and good staff facilities and staff rewards. This is a new contract role with a scope for a full-time position.
- Please Call our office on 08 92427166 and email your application