Domestic In-Home Support Worker – Community Care
Job Location: Gold Coast
Employer: Blue Care
$22.51 per hour + 10% Super + NFP Packaging
- Employment Term: Permanent part-time positions available!
- Location: Gold Coast suburbs
- Remuneration: $22.51 per hour + 10% Super + NFP Packaging + Employee benefits
We’re seeking enthusiastic housekeepers, cleaners or those looking to kick start their career in the industry as a Personal Carer and deliver outstanding care to our community clients on the Gold Coast!
You’ll provide domestic in-home support based on our clients’ needs that enhances and promotes their quality of life. This includes:
- House cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Laundry / Ironing
- Shopping assistance / Social support
What you’ll need:
- Current Open Driver’s License and Roadworthy Registered Vehicle
- Confidence with smart phones and digital devices
- Blue Card and NDIS Workers Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the NDIS Worker Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate of completion.
Our approach is simple â€“everybody is welcome here. At UnitingCare, diversity is at the core of our who we are, our mission and our values. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees no matter their sex, race, culture, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity. We know that when our people feel respected and valued, we empower them to share that within the communities we serve and to provide the very best care. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at UnitingCare Queensland, individuals are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and UnitingCare’s vaccination requirements policy, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations.