Dispensary or Pharmacy Assistant for Prescription Management
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Pharmastaff Recruitment
You will assist the Aged Care Operations Manager with prescription management.
Duties and Responsibilities of this full-time position:
- Maintain details of â€œOwingâ€ prescriptions
- Ensure all incoming scripts are marked off/dispensed and filed
- Reporting via FRED or MedAdvisor on a fortnightly basis.
- Communicating with Prescribers and/or Medical Centre reception to improve prescription management.
- Advise the pharmacist of any feedback relating to patient medication.
- Supervise other staff working in the Prescription Management team.
- KPI reporting to management.
- All requirements of Pharmacy Assistant Level 3 (Dispensary).
About you: You need at least 12 months experience in pharmacy, preferably with some exposure to aged care or dose administration aids and completed Pharmacy Assistant (Dispensary).or s2s3 Certificate.
- This is a great Pharmacy workplace!
Please email CV & Cover letter to: [email protected]
For further details call the Recruitment Manager on 0498 030 353..