Dispatch Officer/General Hand
The Australian owned EGR Group is a market innovator and leader in manufacturing since 1973. Our business is well established domestically and also operates internationally in North America, Asia and Europe with wholly owned operations, employing 1000+ people worldwide.
As a truly vertically integrated business with in-house industrial design, product development, sheet extrusion and manufacture across a variety of materials and processes, the EGR Group continues to be a dominant leader in automotive, point of purchase, industrial, infrastructure, sheet extrusion, and international sourcing.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to take up the position of Dispatch Officer/General Hand based at Darra.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be kept busy and challenged in carrying out the primary responsibilities of this role including:
- Forklift operation (loading & unloading trucks and containers)
- Receiving & Dispatching stock
- Labelling and wrapping pallets
- Incoming goods inspections
- Quality Assurance testing
- General production duties as needed
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience within the warehousing, distribution and/or Manufacturing industries
- Forklift experience essential
- A “can do” attitude and the desire to meet tight deadlines and expectations.
- Physically fit and capable of heavy lifting
- Available to work 38-40 per week
- Flexible to work shift work as required
- Own transport and license
This is a great opportunity to secure a role with a great company experiencing a strong growth.
For more information about EGR visit our website www.egrgroup.com or
To apply please click “apply now”
EGR Group promotes an inclusive culture where diversity in all forms is respected and supported. Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.