Disability Targeted Opportunity – Developer (Dynamics365 & Microsoft Power Platf
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: TAFE NSW
- Disability Targeted Opportunity
- Location negotiable across NSW â€“ regional location preferred
- Enhance system efficiency across TAFEâ€™s operating environment
TAFE NSW Systems Group is currently going through an exciting period of change and realignment and has a number of key technology and process initiatives with a focus on innovation, streamlining ICT solutions and stronger alignment to our customers.
TAFE NSW value diversity and we are committed to being an inclusive, diverse and flexible workplace where differences are valued. We enable our people to work in ways that work for them and their teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Developers are responsible for designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the Microsoft365 Dynamics and Power Platform. As a member of our Digital Platforms team, you will collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders at various levels of the organisation, to develop, fix, enhance and refactor applications and systems to meet business needs.
You are a developer who is has experience in all areas of Dynamics365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. You work collaboratively as part of an agile team to build features and applications that are scalable and equipped for future use.
Apart from your technical expertise in and related integration technologies, you have impeccable communication skills, are analytical, organised and a natural problem solver.
You enjoy building your knowledge and enhancing your skills as rapidly as the technologies evolve.
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Power Platform Applications.
- Experience in scripting for the Microsoft Framework.
- A strong understanding of Workflows and Business Process Automation methodologies.
- Experience with Dynamics and Power Platform Integration and APIs.
- Sound knowledge of agile methodologies and associated tools, with working experience in Agile delivery & ways of working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION & DIVERSITY
At TAFE NSW, we are committed to creating an inclusive workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation.
TAFE NSW is an accessible employer who encourages applications from people with a disability and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment process and in the workplace.
HOW TO APPLY
For your application to be considered please;
- Attach a copy of your current resume
- Provide written response to the 2 (two) target questions as part of the application process
Closing Date: 10th December 2021 at 11.59pm
General Enquiries: Please contact Annabelle Corley referencing the advertised position and requisition number, via email [email protected]
This is a child-related position. A Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and review of findings of workplace misconduct.
For permanent positions in the NSW Public Sector, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. For most Temporary jobs, you need a visa that gives you permission to work in Australia.â€¯
Please note that an eligibility list may be created for this position, and position(s) of the same classification that subsequently become vacant may be filled using this eligibility list.