Disability Support Worker – Immediate start
Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employer: Alliance Community Care – NSW
$32 – $54.00 per hour
We are seeking reliable Disability Support Workers to join our lower North Shore team for an established client that has multiple shifts currently available.
What’s in it for you?
- Alliance community offer ongoing work on a weekly basis.
- There is currently 30+ hours available in this area
- Our rates are higher than the industry standard
- You will have access to the highest quality training for further qualifications.
- You will be able to work with the same clients consistently.
- We offer flexibility with rostering.
What’s required to do the role?
- 6 Months of active experience as a support worker/carer
- Or Certificate III / higher relating to the industry (with work placement completed at a minimum.
- We offer transport shifts for our clients, so if you have a car and a full drivers license, that’s a bonus!
- Must have, or be willing to obtain: First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, Paid Working with Childrenâ€™s Check, NDIS Worker Check & recent/contactable industry related references.