Diploma Trained Early Childhood Educator
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
- *Do you love working with children?
- *Are you creative?
- *Do you have a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- *Do you want to work with a enthusiastic and motivated team?
We would love to hear from you!!
A long day care centre in Western Sydney is looking a diploma trained early childhood educator to join their dynamic team. You will need to
- complete individual assessments on children’s development
- have experience within the children’s services field.
- work effectively and collaboratively with educators
- be creative and create a bright and fun atmosphere for children
- using children’s interest quality learning spaces
- Use EYLF documentation in programming and planning
- good knowledge of the national law and regulations
- support and mentor students in the room.
- have organisational skills
- be able to time manage workload
- be happy to get down and dirty with children in play
- have effective supervision strategies
- have great interaction skills with children
- create collaborative partnerships with families.
- have at least 3 years experience working within the industry
We are a purpose built long day care centre that prides ourselves with providing high quality care for children. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic educator to assist in the effective daily operations of our Early Education and Care centre. You will be working with centre educators to provide a safe, stimulating and educational environment for all children attending the centre. The position offered is a full time position with the opportunity to grow within in industry. We provide flexible working hours. Bonuses and incentives are provided.
To apply send your resume and cover letter. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.