Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Work as a part of a highly experienced Marketing team with one of CBREâ€™s major strategic accounts
Join Australiaâ€™s largest Homemaker and retailer
CBREâ€™s more than 100,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 100+ countries by combining local market insight, broad services, specialized expertise and premier tools and resources.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career where you want it to go in an inclusive, collaborative environment with supportive teammates. You will be challenged to grow and be at your best every day.
Hereâ€™s a snapshot of your day;
- Preparing and managing the implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Creating effective and engaging social media posts for the portfolio across Facebook and Instagram, and develop a social media calendar
- Monitor, measure and report performance and engagement of all digital marketing campaigns
- Updating websites with upcoming events and promotions as required
- Working with Centre Managers & Marketing Managers to be up to date with the latest Centre information
- Create EDMâ€™s using email marketing platform to go out to Centre databases
Here are some of the strengths youâ€™ll possess and the background youâ€™ll need to be successful;
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
- High level communication skills with an ability to engage with stakeholders and clients
- Strong time management skills and Collaborative team player who enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Overall passion for digital marketing, social media and content marketing
- Previous leadership experience with an ability to motivate staff and initiate positive change.
- Previous experience within property management marketing would be viewed favourably
Can we inspire you to join us?
At CBRE, our unwavering commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion begins with you. We are strengthening our inclusive culture, so everyone feels safe, valued and heard. Because when you belong, we all succeed.
We look forward to hearing from you.