Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Electrolux Home Products
We’re on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Digital Marketing Manager – Parental leave contract (10 months)
Drive the digital channels strategies across our main 5 brands to build pre-purchase brand preference to ultimately drive awareness, consideration and conversions on brand websites.
Work closely with internal stakeholders including Brand Marketing, Shopper-Retail Marketing and Loyalty Marketing to align on the 360 consumer experience Marketing strategy to ensure a seamless journey at all touchpoints.
Work closely with agencies to ensure that set KPIs are being hit across the strategic channel mix and ongoing data-led optimization of plans is achieved.
Drive commercial excellence for the key business focus brand and product categories with the consumer/consumer insights at the heart of the strategies.
Ensure Regional alignment across all main strategies, key local projects and KPIs are set.
You will lead a small team of marketing professionals; building a shared vision, strategy, and coaching and growing capability within the team.
A Typical Day
You will spend time in our EHP offices and working from home, building relationships with your Digital team, the wider Marketing team, Product Category, Ownership and IT teams.
You will utilize your digital marketing skills, working closely with the media, SEO, SEM, social management, websites management and CRO agency teams to ensure overall planned work and KPIs are on track with key milestones being met.
You will be supporting your Digital team, through their strategy, overall goals and trouble shoot with them.
Other activities you will be involved in may include (but are not limited to)
- Drive the amplification of 5 star reviews initiative on paid and owned digital channels to increase brand perception
- Developing and implement strategies to improve website UX and performance of key metrics
- Monitoring key media and SEM campaign performance and interrogating the data
- Working with media agency/SEM/SEO agencies to identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to achieve KPIs such as collaborative projects and partnerships
- Feedback on Digital teamsâ€™ projects and align on any changes/impacts to scope where relevant
- Liase with Regional digital team to align on key strategies/projects and update them on how AU are doing to see if there are synergies to collaborate on
- Be across key platforms performance which drive conversions to retailer channels such as Channel Advisor and Flixmedia
- Drive the CRO testing strategy with agency and manage the workflow through to implementation with Digital agency
- Attend key internal product launch meetings to keep updated on product updates that affect digital channel activity whilst also helping to solve any relevant business issues utilizing your digital marketing skills
- Present to internal stakeholders with key updates on digital channels driving acquisition/consideration/conversion ensuring to convey return on investment through the data
- Work with IT on key projects that affect brand websites to ensure alignment to overall business goals
- Be across the 360 eDM consumer journeys and Ownership teams work where relevant
- Review social calendars with brand team to ensure content is aligned to strategy
Key Project Deliverables
- Driving strategies for awareness and consideration for our key brands in market through paid and owned channels, this includes all paid media channels, SEO and SEM
- Driving conversions online for our paid and owned channels
- manage overall website strategy and optimisations
- Work towards the set Regional and local KPIS with data led insights
Who You Are
- Resilient- You take on the next challenge with a calm and collected demeanor to find the best solution
- Agile – Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results
- Organised – You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
- Negotiator – You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships with internal and external agency-side partners
- Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. Youâ€™ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term
- Degree qualified: Marketing, business or equivalent degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing or agency side role