Digital Marketing Lead
Job Location: Sydney Ryde & Macquarie Park
Employer: FMC Australasia Pty Ltd
- An exciting NEW opportunity has emerged to join our Marketing team based in North Ryde
- Hybrid office & work from home role (site parking available)
- Workplace flexibility
About the role:
Under the guidance of the Head of Marketing, and in collaboration with FMC Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and your Marketing peers the successful person will lead and create the strategy and digital communications approach and messaging – utilizing key tools within FMC such as CRM, social media and more.
Main responsibilities include (but are not restricted to the following)
- With CRM (MS Dynamics 365) at its core, create and maintain a digital platform that includes and coordinates all internal digital activities, as well as import digital data & content from external and/or peripheral sources e.g. AIMS, Myagi, AgTech initiatives, into the FMC platform.
- Own and drive the implementation of CRM with all process owners and users in 2022. In collaboration with the IT Business Partner, support the migration of data, populating of the database, integrations, and training of all users.
- In the first two years after its implementation, be the primary point of contact and support for CRM for all users.
- Develop a company-wide digital strategy and promote the adoption of digital tools.
- As a digital marketing expert, work with the Marketing Team to optimize the reach and impact of Digital and Social media marketing. Gather information, maintain reports, and compile analyses for online content marketing. Use metrics to measure the impact of media efforts, make recommendations based on that data, and experiment to ensure maximum impact.
To apply you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Information Technology, E-commerce or Business management
- Min. 3 yrs experience in a related industry & min. 2 yrs Digital marketing experience with a customer-oriented track record
- Evidence of a strong stakeholder management skillset
- Work well as a team player and able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid competency in Microsoft Outlook and Office applications
- High learning ability
What FMC Offers You:
- Exciting opportunity to develop and work with industry leaders
- Work life balance with the ability to work flexibly
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Gender equitable Paid Parental Leave Policy (10 weeks total benefit)
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can bring your whole self to work
Please submit your application and CV by clicking â€œApply nowâ€
See Yourself in FMC, Be Yourself in FMC: We strive to be an inclusive workplace where our employees reflect the community, are valued, find purpose in their work, and grow and contribute to their fullest potential. FMC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.