Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, weâ€™ve chosen to do something incredible. Weâ€™re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, youâ€™ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means weâ€™re rebuilding everything from the ground up. Youâ€™ll feel like youâ€™re working in a start-up here â€“ with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. Itâ€™s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative â€“ if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, thereâ€™s no better place to progress your career.
Your â€˜day to dayâ€™
- Work with various stakeholders, including senior leaders across the business
- Lead digital strategic initiatives independently and with other teams
- Work through digital strategy appropriate to audience and user needs
- Pull together requirements for a new campaign or business initiative and translate it into digital strategy, inclusive of product launches and sales programs
- Own digital execution by building, testing and deploying all digital assets inclusive of web pages, content, email and more
- Leverage new and existing digital tools in automation, personalisation and testing
- Review performance data and utilise it to make decisions/pivots for continuous improvement
Who weâ€™re looking for
- Experience in campaign development, user experience and retention strategies
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience using CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Tracking and reporting skills within Google Analytics, Salesforce CRM
- A proven track record of developing strong rapport with stakeholders and strategic partners
What we offer
Our success depends on the team who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. Weâ€™ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyoneâ€™s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the worldâ€™s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business â€“ our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals â€“ no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Applications close Friday 3rd December 2021