Digital & Graphic Designer
Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Activeskin.com.au…..We Love Beauty!
Activeskin Salon was first opened in 1999 in Balgowlah and it’s online store, Activeskin.com.au, was launched in 2006 and grew quickly to be one of Australia’s leading online beauty stores with over 140 prestige skin, hair, makeup and beauty brands and has to date delivered over 700,000 orders Australia wide.
Enjoy working in our light-filled workspace in Balgowlah. We are located on the northern beaches of Sydney and are close to transport with parking options also available.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative graphic designer to join the â€˜A-Teamâ€™ and work closely with our digital marketing & e-comm team. Youâ€™ll assist with the execution of marketing activity across the various digital marketing channels.
We are flexible for right candidateâ€™s work preference, therefore employment status can either be Full-time OR Part-time of approx 4 days per week.
What will I do?
- Assist in the implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Design numerous customer emails each week.
- Design elements for the Activeskin Blog – www.activeskin.com.au/blog
- Design and manage new landing pages for various campaigns.
- Assist in the onboarding of new brands to ensure all digital elements and content are ready for launch.
- Work within our email platform including configuration of automations and the distribution of emails.
- Generate digital design elements that will be used across various platforms such as affiliates and social.
- Design and manage print materials such as flyers and promotional cards.
Who we are looking for?
- Strong graphic design skills with experience in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, inDesign & Illustratror).
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar.
- Experience in designing eDMs and working with an eDM platform such as Dot Digital.
- Experience working with an e-commerce platform such as Magento.
- Experience in designing elements for Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience working with a website CMS such as WordPress and working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or in a team.
The following additional skills / knowledge would be an advantage:
- Video editing and animation skills
- Illustration skills
- Knowledge in motion graphics
- An understanding of UX design for mobile and various devices
Why work for us?
- Relaxed culture with an easy going environment
- Work in the evolving e-comm space
- Innovative ideas are welcomed and encouraged
- Immerse yourself in the world of big beauty brands
Sounds enticing? Then please apply!