Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Opportunity to work with wide range of business units
- Develop your analytical data and insights skills
- Sydney based, Flexible work options
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as an integral part of the Marketing & Communications team, you will play a key role in protecting and promoting the CA brand, guiding future talent into the profession as well as promoting, recognising, connecting and informing members.
As a Digital Analyst, your role involves post-campaign and ad-hoc reporting, delivering insights to drive the performance and return of all marketing activities. This will include:
- Delivery of reporting, data analytics and insights as required across the whole organisation
- Creating dashboards from multiple data sets
- Following agreed protocols around data hygiene and compliance with GDPR regulations
- Working with senior analysts to apply best practice testing approaches to marketing campaigns as required
- 3+ years digital marketing experience preferably in a data driven environment
- 2+ years data digital analytics experience (Adobe preferred)
- Experience in sales funnels and customer journey mapping including associated analytics such as pathing
- Knowledge of campaign reporting and provision of analytics & insights
- Use of CRM and/or prospect and lead generation datasets
- Adobe certification/training or experience in tag management tools (preferably Adobe Launch or DTM)
- A/B/n, multivariate & multi armed bandit testing
- Driving change and decision making with research and data analytics, and growth in high value and interactive traffic
We are a professional membership body supporting 128 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members.â€¯We employ over 450 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. Our future-focused strategy is focused on building world class membership experience, enhancing our brand and influence, having a sustainable profession and professional body, digital transformation and creating a culture of Difference Makers.
WHATâ€™S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.â€¯ We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply select APPLY NOW and submit your application today.
COVID 19- Chartered Accountants ANZ is taking practical action to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, members, guests, suppliers, and contractors by following COVID Safety Management Plan.
Our current flexible work involves at least 2 days in the office for team interaction.