Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Herbert Contractors
$35 – $49.99 per hour
Are you a qualified diesel/agricultural/ motor mechanic?
Do you have experience working on and servicing agricultural or turf related equipment?
Have you had experience repairing brands such as John Deere, Kubota, Hino?
Have you had experience undertaking repairs on trucks and machinery?
Can you apply your knowledge to repair or fix just about anything?
If you have answered yes to all of these, then please read on!
We are a contractor that services government & commercial sectors across Victoria, specialising in multiple trade service disciplines, the company’s focus on delivering safety & quality focused solutions to our clients has seen the company grow sustainably over its forty plus year history.
Herbert Contractors offer a supportive workplace culture, stability and ongoing training opportunities for a candidate that can demonstrate a sustained performance over the long term.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include;
- Understands and can apply safety controls in the workplace
- Deliver reactive and scheduled repairs on time
- Solve problems & offer cost effective solutions as they relate to plant & equipment
- Work autonomously and be self-motivated to deliver the role
- Plan and organise servicing and repairs across the companies entire fleet
- Assist in developing best practice procedures for plant repairs and the workshop
- Apply your skills as a tradesman and work on challenging projects
The successful candidate can expect to enjoy the following benefits;
- Company vehicle to attend various company run depots to service plant
- Company supplied personal protective equipment
- An above award salary applied based on experience
- Ability to join an already established team of superstars!
If the above sounds like you, then please send us an email [email protected] to arrange a confidential chat over the phone.