Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Company: Wall Street
Return-It was launched in 2018 to focus on making recycling simple, accessible and rewarding. A part of Re.Group, an Australian owned company, focused on providing solutions for recycling and recovery of resources from waste.
About the Job:
This is a fast-paced position, requiring sorting through containers of bottles/cans dropped off by customers at the Shenton Park depot. Shift lengths will vary from 4 – 8hrs and could start as early as 8:00am and finish at 4:00pm. This is a great opportunity to help your community and the environment whilst getting paid!
What will you do?
- Greet and make customers feel welcome;
- Sort containers and hand count between 500 and 2,000 containers per customer;
- Work within a warehouse setting;
- Fast paced conveyor work;
- Check the quality of the products;
- Help keep the depot clean;
- Standing long periods of time;
- Medium to heavy lifting.
- Experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift license desired
- The ability to stand on your feet for long periods
- You put safety first and call out unsafe behaviour
- You are customer focused and treat every customer with due importance
- You search for more innovative ways to achieve your goal
- You insist on maintaining the highest standards
- You apply relentless grit and accountability
- You are constantly curious
At Return-It we value our team members and have a collaborative approach to getting things done. If you feel you have the above skill set, we are eager to hear from you.
Click Apply – We look forward to receiving your resume
Please note, due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.