Dentist | Wellard, WA
Job Location: Perth Rockingham & Kwinana
Employer: Bupa Dental Care
Job Reference: JO-2111-18948
At Wellard Village Dental, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
Wellard Village Dental is an exciting new practice supported by Bupa Dental Care. We provide our patients with a wide range of dental services, from basic check-ups to more involved treatments like dental implants and orthodontics.
This is a unique and career-enhancing opportunity for a motivated experienced Dentist to be part of our fast growing practice. We are looking for an ethical and patient-focused dental practitioner with clinical experience who consistently upgrades their knowledge and skills.
Working together with our team of professional dentists and friendly support staff to build the practice and its patient base, you will also be competent across all aspects of general dentistry and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as is a commitment to providing excellent dental care. With lovely staff members to work with and the benefits of being based at a dental practice part of a busy medical centre and complementary on-site parking, we would like to encourage you to work with us at our practice in Wellard.
This is a long term position will be suitable for an experienced Dentist to join our team.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent recognised degree
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, confident, highly developed communication and great interpersonal skills
Benefits of joining Wellard Village Dental
Enjoy the benefits that working with Wellard Village Dental can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We’ll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.