Dentist (Part Time)
Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Company: Mindarie Quinns Dental Centre
Mindarie Quinns Dental Centre
- What We Offer:
Join a busy practice with a supportive team environment
- You will join a team of dentists who can offer you clinical support whilst you’re on site
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals in all aspects of general dentistry
- Competitive renumeration package
- We are willing to offer prosthodontics and implant mentorship for the right candidate. This is a rare, one of a kind opportunity.
Why Mindarie Quinns Dental?
- Join a modern clinic with the latest equipment, including CEREC, CBCT, Trios Scanner, EMS airflow, Soft Tissue Laser.
- Our dental team performs a full range of dental procedures including general, family and restorative dentistry, rotary endodontic procedures, surgical removal of impacted wisdom teeth, Invisalign, crowns, full mouth rehabilitation, surgical implant procedures
- We pride ourselves on loyal patient base, our team focused culture, quality dentistry and unique training and development opportunities.
- We are a locally owned business – we are not owned or operated by a corporate body.
- We are led by our principal dentist who focuses on prosthodontic and implant dentistry.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive environment and take your dental career to the next level.
About The Role
- As a positive team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your clinical skills and good communication skills to ensure patients receive a caring dental experience.
- Your role will see you deliver a diverse range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service.
- Graduate Dentists and Associate Dentists and are encouraged to apply.
- You must be willing to grow with the practice and retain patients.
Interested in long term development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals in all aspects of general dentistry? If so, send your cover letter and CV to: [email protected] [link removed]
We look forward to hearing from you.
Mindarie Quinns Dental