Dentist – Brookvale
Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employer: Primary Dental
- Competitive and flexible contract terms
- Relocation assistance
- Medical Centre home with internal referral opportunities and walk-in appointments
- Support provided by our management team, made up of people with decades of experience working in and managing dental practices
- Services that help you focus on delivering the best possible care for your patients
- National network with the option to relocate if needed
- Strong online presence, modern website and highly targeted marketing campaigns
- Preferred provider arrangements with various health funds
- Clinical autonomy
- Strong industry partnerships with suppliers and experts
- Our exclusive FORWARD CPD program offers access to over 30 hours of workshops and lectures, helping you develop and expand your services
- Customised metrics dashboards â€“ we celebrate wins and help you identify growth opportunities
- Receive patient feedback via Net Promoter Score surveys
- Most importantly, a lovely skilled team to support you at the centre
About Primary Dental
Part of the ForHealth Group, Primary Dental is one of Australia’s leading Dental Support Organisations, supporting a network of over 185 dentists in 62 dental centres across Australia. All our centres are fully accredited by QIP to the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards. All but one of our centres are co-located within large-scale multi-disciplinary ForHealth medical centres.
Dentists with the Primary Dental network have helped make Australian smiles brighter for over 10 years. We are committed to being our communityâ€™s first choice for affordable, quality dental care through all stages of life, while supporting dental practitioners pursue careers that are professionally and personally rewarding.
Suitable Qualifications / Skills
- Ability to work within Australia (sponsorship not available)
- Holds current, unrestricted AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance.
- Holds an ABN and be registered for GST.
- Has completed a tertiary qualification in Dental Science with Clinical Experience in Australia.
Take the journey. Get in touch today!
For enquiries or confidential discussion please contact Sharath Chandru â€“ Talent Resource Manager, on 0482 182 385 or email [email protected]