Dental Hygienist / Oral Health Therapist
Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Company: Western Smiles
Are you looking for a change in direction to rediscover personal fulfilment? Would you like to join your new team for a journey of personal growth and fun?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing & dynamic team as a DENTAL HYGIENIST/OHT
We are an Accredited Dental Practice, established almost 40 years ago, and have a very strong committed and appreciative patient base. We provide high quality comprehensive dental care with a strong focus on an exceptional patient journey. We have a successful long established hygiene program with highly motivated patients
THE ROLE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Part time employment – 3 days – Monday, Thursday, Friday
- The opportunity to discover career fulfilment and start a new journey of personal growth
- The opportunity to work with a fabulous friendly team
- The opportunity to work in a structured and organised environment.
- The opportunity to work closely with Benji, our trainee therapy dog, who is a key team member
- Mentorship & Guidance
- Visit our website to capture our vibe https://www.westernsmiles.com.au
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Understand the value of attention to detail
- Have a friendly confident disposition and a great smile
- Be organised and focused with a strong work ethic
- Be prompt and punctual
- Be empathetic and caring
- Be a committed team player
WHAT DO WE OFTEN HEAR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT OUR TEAM & CLINIC?
- We are welcoming, caring, genuine, relaxed and fun.
- Patients report that they feel they are in a safe environment and in safe hands.
- They feel listened to
- They feel like they are part of a family
- They look forward to their dental visits
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION AND LEARNING ABOUT HOW YOU CAN ENHANCE OUR TEAM
Only successful applicants will be contacted.