Dental Assistants / Dental Nurses
Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Upstart Recruitment
Exciting Opportunities Available to join some of Brisbane’s leading dental practice in Moorooka.
Due to high growth and demand for our dental services, we are currently seeking new team members to join an amazing dental team on a casual or contract basis, with the potential to permanency.
Experienced Dental Assistants
This dental practice encourages growth and further learning to provide our patients with an individualised, professional and caring service. Their vision is to be the top dental practice in Brisbane, and they aim to be the to go to practice for all cosmetic dentistry procedures. This practice aims to always exceed their patients’ expectations in creating beautiful and healthy smiles. Their values are:
- Listen attentively & seek to understand
- Deliver what you promise on time
- To Team: communicate effectively & on time
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Result focused
- Do whatever it takes in every situation
- Work smarter. Think outside the box.
- Hardworking & Team Player
- Do your best in every situation
- Job and result focused
- Accountability to self and team
- Consider other team members & help each other out everytime
- Care about patient experience and journey
- Love the client
- Love what you do
Depending on your affinity with the role, your duties may evolve according to your passion and strengths. We are committed to your growth and development.
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting is highly desirable, although not mandatory.
- Salary and working days/hours will be discussed at interview.
- Remuneration is based on demonstrated competence of the successful candidate.
If you are successful, we will contact you for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.