Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: The Look Orthodontics
About The Look Orthodontics – (thelookortho.com.au)
We are a Specialist Orthodontic Practice employing 30 staff and 5 doctors across our 10 locations across North and North West Melbourne. We are currently looking for superstar dental assistants.
So if you are all about smiles, staff, and service, we want to hear from you.
We offer an environment where you can be challenged, rewarded, and be able to develop personally/professionally.
- Have experience in Dental Assisting and ideally also have a Certificate III in Dental Assisting.
- Have experience in nursing duties at a dental practice
- Have access to a car be able to travel to our various sites
- Take pride in your work, be willing to learn, and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Be awesome with peopleâ€”you love meeting and working with them and have a high level of empathy towards them.
- Professional, well presented with excellent communication skills
- Providing chair-side assistance to our specialist orthodontists
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed (e.g. billing, maintaining patient records.)
- Routinely maintaining and sterilizing equipment
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed (e.g. reception)
- Be part of a fun, caring, and stable team environment.
- Structured training for new assistants joining the practice
- Training and professional development assistance
- Opportunity for career progression
- Rotating locations to experience a diverse team
- Full-time (Preferred)
- Various available with some travel involved
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
- Dental assistant experience