Location: Brisbane Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Redlands Gentle Dental Care
Redlands Gentle Dental Care is seeking an Experienced Dental Nurse (Minimum 1 Years) to join our growing team. This is a casual position with a minimum of 30-38 hrs per week.. We are looking for someone who is passionate about dentistry and will offer exceptional care to our patients.
About Redlands Gentle Dental Care:
Established in 1983, our family practice has become part of the community as our large family continues to expand and more and more people experience the difference. Our staff have built lifelong relationships with our patients based on their warm friendly personalities, experience and exceptional standards of care.
We have 2 locations – Capalaba and Victoria Point.
Both practices are extremely busy and have a strong patient base. Both have four surgeries, all fully computerised using EXACT dental software as well as digital x-ray.
Our Opening Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8am-8pm
About The Role:
The successful applicant will have excellent people skills and a happy disposition, along with using their initiative and an ability to cope well under pressure. In addition the following skills and experience:
- 30-38 hours per week.
- Minimum 1 years dental experience
- Certificate III in Dental preferred but not required
- Reliable and flexible to work late nights until 8pm and Saturdays until 4pm.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Awareness of cleanliness and infection control
- Reliable and flexible with the days/hours you can work
- Desire to deliver an exceptional patient experience
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a warm, friendly manner.
How To Apply:To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button or email to [email protected].