Job Location: ACT
Organization: redgum periodontics & implants
Redgum Periodontics & Implants is a modern, spacious architect designed, independent Specialist Periodontal practice. The practice is well served with new ‘state-of-the-art’ equipment. We are in the heart of Woden, close to Westfield and public transport. This respected and well established practice provides high quality periodontal care and dental implants for patients referred by local and regional dentists, and other dental specialists.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to develop & expand on their current skill set.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Dental Assistant to join our very organized practice on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a motivated and very reliable person who can work in a surgical environment. Attention to detail with your work is essential.
We will thoroughly train the right individual to work at the highest level of specialist dental assisting. Bring your unique skills up to the highest level. Please send us your application if you feel you are ready for a new beginning!
About the role:-
- Dedicated specialist chairside assistant
- Comply with sterilization and instrument processes
- High standards of infection control
- Prepare patients and surgery for dental treatment
- Undertake occasional reception duties when required
- Previous experience as a dental assistant is a strong advantage – however a nursing or aged care background would be considered for the right candidate
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team. We will train you up.
- Long term commitment
- Cert 3/4 in Dental Assisting is advantageous but not essential.
In-depth training and uniform will be provided.
If you wish to join our team please email a short covering letter and resume to [email protected]