Database Developer/Software Engineer
Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Kinetic Logging Services Pty Ltd
Kinetic Logging Services Pty Ltd is a division EPIROC and is a leading supplier of geophysical services in Australia, with offices in Perth, Newman and Brisbane.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Database Developer Engineer and Software Developer to join our friendly Kewdale team on a permanent basis.
As a Database Developer Engineer and Software Developer, you will support our Geo science data acquisition, processing, interpretation, and data delivery operations. The right candidate will have a passion for ensuring high quality database systems are integrated with seamless automation’s for operational efficiency and reporting.
- Develop, design, and implement stable, reliable and effective databases
- Integrate automations and reports between databases for operational efficiency
- Develop internal applications as required
- Provide technical support after the system has been delivered
- Ideally 5+ years experience as a Database Developer
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Proven experience with SQL and mySQL databases
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Familiarity with PowerBI
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Familiarity with the Agile work methodology
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Must be able to work within a team, but with autonomy to pursue independent ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Take ownership of the role!
Applicants must be able to pass:
- On-going pre-employment and random Drug & Alcohol screening;
- Pre-employment Medical.
- Have the right to Work and Live in Australia
As per the Western Australian Government’s upcoming mandatory vaccination directive for Resource Sector Workers, we will be extending the Governments mandate and our full workforce will be required to vaccinated as per the dates provided by WA Government. Therefore, this will be a requirement of employment with us.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has over 13,000 passionate people worldwide supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
At Epiroc Kinetic Logging Services, we particularly welcome and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and Female applications.
Epiroc Kinetic Logging Services acknowledges the value of diversity, and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from everyone, regardless of race, cultural background, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.