Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Data Agility
Established in 2003, Data Agility is an expert Analytics and Information Management firm. Our purpose is to provide expertise to clients that enable them to improve performance and resolve business issues through the effective application of data.
Why Join Us:
- Work to Make a Difference: You will be making impactful contributions and positive differences in your role working on exciting projects.
- Growing Company with Growing Opportunities: We encourage you to keep an open and creative mind, where learning and development opportunities are bountiful.
- Stimulating and Flexible Culture: We are an ambitious and motivated team where we constantly challenge and learn from each other.
- Varied Role: You will never feel stagnant as you will be hands on and multitasking working in a dynamic environment.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience to join our team in Melbourne.
You will be working on some of the most innovative and exciting projects allowing you to grow but also requiring you to bring forward your skills and ideas and play a key role in the delivery of successful projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of data analytics solutions such as data warehouses, data lakes and real-time data processing systems.
- Participating in technical client interviews and facilitating workshops with key stakeholders.
- Gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
- Analysing and understanding a client’s business and data to create data models to the required business specifications.
- Using ETL tools and languages such as SQL and Python to move, prepare and transform data
- Effectively engaging with multiple stakeholders to deliver required outcomes
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within the local market on relevant systems such as data warehouses, BI & analytics solutions and real-time data processing solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and data analysis skills
- Must have experience working with data solutions based common technologies such as Microsoft/Azure, Oracle or AWS
- High level of proficiency writing SQL
- Proficiency in Python highly desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in ETL technologies.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of data modelling fundamentals.
- Excellent written / documentation skills.
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder engagement skills.
- Business or IT related tertiary qualifications.
This is a client-facing role; therefore, you should be well presented and have outstanding communication skills. You will be comfortable working both as part of a team and autonomously.
How to Apply
If youâ€™re looking for a role with a well-established firm that offers great benefits, apply now via SEEK with your CV and cover letter detailing your experience.
We look forward to welcoming you!