Data & AI Architect
Job Location: Perth
Organization: Insight Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd3.6•20 reviews
Insight is a Global Fortune 500 Microsoft Partner and end-to-end solutions provider. We’ve been in business since 1988 and have 11,000 staff across the globe. We were awarded #15 Best Place to Work in Australia for 2021.
About the role
Due to our growth, we are seeking an experienced and passionate Data & AI Architect in Perth.Responsible for assessing and designing complex solutions to meet our client’s technology and business needs. A subject matter expert for strategic client opportunities and provides leadership and technical support to their teammates. Acts as a tech lead on large engagements.
· 3+ years of experience architecting, designing and implementing advanced technical solutions.
· Previous consulting/professional services experience is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate both technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise manner a must.
· Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills combined with sound judgement.
· Proven ability to develop technical requirements based on business imperatives.
· Ability to manage and mentor other team members
· Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively required.
· Must be able to multi-task effectively.
· Ability to interface effectively with client executives in a professional and business-like manner is a must.
· Work with our customers to understand functional and business requirements and make appropriate technology recommendations.
· Deliver strategic consultancy services including enterprise maturity assessments, roadmaps and technology platform evaluations.
· Demonstrated hands on experience in designing, building and implementing Microsoft solutions based around Azure IaaS and PaaS.
· Solid experience with the Azure Data platform including Azure SQL, SQL Datawarehouse, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Data Lake, HDInsight.
· Experience designing and implementing solutions using the Microsoft Power BI platform
· Experience with Kimball data modelling architecture
· Experience with Microsoft AI, IoT, ML solutions.
· Exposure to industry and IT methodologies & frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL and agile – desirable
- Flexible work arrangements
- Regular company sponsored social events
- Paid training
- A culture of innovation
- Dedicated career pathways and development planning
- Awards and incentives
- Supportive and approachable management
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Option to purchase annual leave
- Fun, friendship and family
If you want to be part of a growing company where you can continue learning, add value and be appreciated for what you do then please apply to Ana Rizvi, HR Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Check out our website for more info and case studies