Customer Support – Disability Sector
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Organization: BudgetNet Pty Ltd
A progressive and well established organisation that is in a growth phase, BudgetNet prides itself on fast, efficient payments, transparency and helping clients make the most of their NDIS plans. Following a period of building a solid foundation and achieving national accreditation, our challenge now is to take performance to the next level. As a result of this continued growth, we are seeking a Customer Support Officer to join our dynamic team.
With great visions and big plans, it takes talented people to build such a leading business and this is your opportunity to be part of the journey!
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor and as an integral member of the team your key objective will be to build solid relationships with clients and key referral partners across Australia. Day to day, you will be:
- Engaging with inbound and outbound participants, providers and support coordinators via telephone, email and office bound face-to-face.
- Creating and maintaining positive, supportive relationships with clients.
- Assisting NDIS participants to understand how we will support them with their plans
- Follow up on queries and requests for information and;
- Keeping up to date with changes within the NDIS system.
This role comes with a high level of challenge and responsibility that requires you to work with confidence and empathy. We love new ideas and you’ll be encouraged to work collaboratively with your team to streamline and improve our services.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- Passionate about working with people with a disability,
- Confident and comfortable working with a wide variety of online systems,
- An administration whiz; and
- Experienced with high-volume phone calls
Ideally, you will also have sound knowledge of the NDIS Pricing Arrangement and Price Limits, the ability to create invoices in XERO and exposure to Careview Advantage / Connect Experience.
As the successful applicant, you will receive a competitive salary, flexible work conditions, including the ability to work remotely.
If you want to work for an organisation that values individual contributions and encourages a workplace culture of initiative, direct communication and mutual respect – whilst at the same time, having fun – then you need to apply today!